Improve your relationship with exercise
Could you improve your relationship with exercise?
- feel guilty when you take a day or two off
- exercise even when you’re injured, ill or fatigued
- push yourself to do exercise you hate
- feel that movement is all about calories burned
- see exercise as a “have to”
- dread exercise or avoid it all together
then you could greatly benefit from working on your exercise relationship to avoid burnout, injury, or quitting exercise out of frustration.
This little video I put together shares some tips for improving how you approach exercise, to make movement enjoyable and sustainable for life.